Babaji's spiritual discourse : new delhi

Sizin üçün oyun:

Google Play'də əldə edin


Yüklə 154.83 Kb.
səhifə1/4
tarix05.09.2018
ölçüsü154.83 Kb.
  1   2   3   4

BABAJI'S SPIRITUAL DISCOURSE : NEW DELHI
(11th March 2007)
Sunday, 11th March 2007 –
Today Babaji gave Satsang in Punjabi for about 1.5 hours
Shabd : Jag main ghor andhera bhari (Swami Ji Maharaj)
1. Is baani main Swami Ji Maharaj humein samjha rahein hain ki
is Sansaar main kafi andhkar chhaya hua hai, is Sansar ke log andhe
hain. Andhe se unka matlab yeh nahin hain ki hum kuchh dekh nahi
sakte, andhe se unke kehne ka matlab yeh hai ki hum is Sansar ki
Asliyat se vakif nahin hain. Hum is Jhoothe Sansar ko Asli samajh
baithe hain aur iske peechhe chhupi hui Asliyat ko nahin pehchante.
Jis tarah Tasveer ke do rukh hote hain, ek to khoobsurat photo aur
uske peechhe cardboard aur keel, usi tarah Sansar ke bhi do roop
hain, ek to yeh khoobsurat Jhootha roop jo humein dikhayi deta hain,
doosra voh roop jo dikhayi nahin deta lekin Sach hain yani ki is
Sansar ka Nashvaan roop.

2. Naam lekar aap yeh mat samahiye ke aapki Mukti nishchit hain,


jab tak aap Bhajan Simran nahi karoge aapka kuchh nahin banega. Aksar zyadatar Satsangi kehte hain ki agar is janam main hum Bhajan aur Simran nahi kar sake to kya hua agle janam main kar lenge, abhi char janam pade hain. Aapko kaise pata ki agle char janmon main aap Bhajan Simran kar lenge? Kya pata tab kaise haalaat honge? Jo bhi hain abhi hain, isi janam main hain, iskey aagey ka kya pata. Agar aap is janam
main Bhajan Simran nahin karenge to agle janam main kaise kar lenge.

3. Aap hamesha sochte hain ki Bhajan aur Simran ke liye `Ideal'


situation ki zaroorat hoti hain. Lekin `Ideal' sirf ek Shabd hain,
aapko is Sansar main koi bhi Ideal cheez nahi milegi. Jahan aapko
koi `Ideal' cheez mil gayi vahan life khatm ho jayegi kyonki `Ideal'
se aagey kuchh nahin hain. Har jagah aapko kuch na kuch kami milegi. Aur jaisi situation milti hain aapko usi main adjust karke Bhajan aur Simran karna hoga.

4. Aap kehte hain ki Bhajan aur Simran karne ka aapke paas time


nahin hain. Aaine ke samne baal banane ka ya pagdi bandhne ka to apke paas time hota hain, to jo sabse zaroori kaam hain uske liye aapke paas time kyon nahin hain? Agar aap aaine ke samne hi waqt bitana chahte hain to aaina hi end main aapka saath dega, bhool jaiye ke tab Parmatna aapka saath dega.
5. Aap aksar kehte hain ki aapka Bhajan aur Simran main man nahi
lagta. Aap apne man ko bura kehte hain lekin aisa nahin hai. Mind
apka sabse bada Friend bhi ho sakta hain aur Enemy bhi. Agar aap apne mind ko achhi Sangat main daalenge to voh achha banege aur apka Friend bankar aapki help karega, lekin agar aap apne mind ko buri Sangat main dalenge to vo bure kaam karega aur aapna Enemy ban jayega. Jo mind aapko Spirituality ke raaste par lata hain aur jo
aapko galat raaste par le jata hain voh same hain different nahin.
Yeh aapke oopar hain ki aap usey kitna control karte hain, agar aap
usey control kar sakte hain toh vo aapka Friend ban sakta hain aur
agar nahin to voh aapka Enemy ban jata hain.
6. Spirituality ke liye achha Environment hona zaroori hain,
ussey humain Meditation main help milti hain, mind still hota hain,
dhyan jaldi lagta hain. Lekin sirf Environment banana hi kafi nahin
hain, achha Environment banane ke baad aapko uska fayda uthakar
Meditation bhi karni chahiye tabhi us acche Environment ka kuchh
fayda hoga. Sirf Roti banane se aapki bhookh nahin mitegi, Roti
banakar usey khana bhi padeda tab kahin jakar aapki bhookh mitegi,
aapko Roti ka taste bhi aa jayega aur calories bhi milengi.

7. Hum sab ko Bhagwan ne achha bura sochne aur samajhne ki power di hain, choice di hain. Lekin hum kehte hain ki jab sab kuchh


Bhagwan ne hi banaya hain to chahe achha kaam karo ya bura kya farq padta hain? Agar aisi baat hain to aap Zahar (Poison) kyon nahin
khate, voh bhi to Bhagwan ne hi banaya hain. Magar aapko pata hain ki Zahar se aapko nuksaan ho sakta hain isiliye voh nahin khana chahiye. Isi tarhan aapko samajhna chahiye ki bura kaam karne se aapko uska

anjaam bhugatna hoga so aapko voh nahin karna chahiye.


8. Agar koi Student apne School ka chakkar laga kar aa jaaye aur


apne Teacher ke kapde dekh kar, unko haath lagakar aa jaye to kya
uska koi fayda hoga? Kya voh kuchh seekhega? Voh tabhi kuchh seekhega jab voh apne Teacher ke teachings ko sunega aur uspar unpar amal
karega. Isi rarhan se jab aap Satsang aate hain to aap Guru ki baton
par dhyan denge aur amal karenge tabhi aapko Ruhaniyat ke beare main pata chalega.

9. There are two Gurus, the Physical Guru and Inner Guru.


Physical Guru aapko Spirituality ki raah par laane ke liye hain aur
aapki Spiritual appetite banane ke liye hain. Inner or Shabd Guru
aapko aapki Spiritual destination (Sach Khand) par pohunchane ke liye hain. Jab aap Inner Guru se rishta jodte hain aur aapki Surat us
Shabd Guru ke saath apna Ruhani safar tay karti hain tab aap apni
asli Spiritual destination par pohunch jaate hain. Therefore, the
Real Guru is the Shabd and the Real Disciple is the Soul.

10. "Chaar gavaya hand ke, char gavaya sum, lekha rab mangesiya, tu aayo kede kam". Maalik ne humein kisi aur kaam ke liye bheja hain lekin hum kar kuchh aur rahe hain. Baaki cheezen (e.g. – Family, khana peena, etc.) to hum har janam main karte aa rahe hain. Ek hi cheez hain jo hum is human birth main kar sakte hain aur voh hain


Malik ka naam lena, lekin hum yahi kaam nahin kar rahe aur apna waqt zaaya kar rahe hain.

11. Aap hamesha paise and oonchi designation ke peechhe bhagte hain. Lekin bohut zyada paisa aur bohut oonchi designation par pohunchne se


koi zyada khushi nahin milti balki life difficult ho jaati hain. Aap
bohut oonchi designation par pohunch to zaroor jaate hain lekin saath hi aapke man main darr baith jata hain ke kahin koi aapki designation aapse chheen na ley, ya retirement ka samay aa raha hain aur ab yeh
designation aapko chhodni hogi, etc.

12. Hum sochte hain ki agar koi humein kuchh samjha raha hain to


zaroor usmein uski koi selfishness chhupi hogi, koi matlab hoga, hum
Saints ko bhi apni tarah hi samajhte hain. Lekin humne kya kabhi yeh
socha hai ki agar hum Dhoop main khade hain aur koi humein kahe ki Chhaya main aa jaao to usmein uska kya fayda hoga, voh to hamare fayde ki baat kar raha hain. Isi tarhan se Sant Mahatma hamare fayde ki baat karte hain to usmein unki kya selfishness chhupi ho sakti hain. Voh to hamari madad karne aur humein is 84 lac ke jail khane se azad karvane aaye hain. Agar hum unki baat sunkar, uspar amal karenge tabhi hamara fayda hoga, otherwise hum isi 84 lac species ke chakkar kat te reh jayenge.

P.S: These are not the exact words of Babaji, there may be some


mistakes in them.
BABAJI'S VISIT TO MALAGA
28/04/06

Satsang Points:


Our mind should adopt a rational attitude, based on logical reasoning. The human being is the only specie with the capacity to
discriminate between what is good (right) and bad (wrong); yet we
forget that and continue living in this illusionary and
materialistic world thinking that it is here where we will obtain
eternal bliss and happiness
In every objective, there should be a focus and a great discipline
in order to achieve appreciative results.
Knowledge is not understanding

1st: comes knowledge

2nd: comes the practice of the knowledge acquired
3rd: comes the experience through the practice of the knowledge
acquired

4th: comes the understanding based on experience

28/04/06 Question & Answer Session:

Q: (By a youngster) Babaji, why is it that when we want to do things


in life, there are many times when our parents are not happy with
our decisions? What can we do about it?
A: There are always two points of views. There is one which we can
see through a wider spectrum and which is based on experience; then there is the other point of view which is viewed through a smaller spectrum. Both of them are right, depending on the angle
from which you see them. Take the example of the source of light.
If someone has lived all his life in a dark room without any windows
and someone asks you what is the source of light? You would
naturally say that it's the tube light, which was the source
of your light in that dark room. However, if you go out of this dark
room and the same question was put before you, your answer would be different, this time being the sun as the source of
light. So, both answers are correct, because both are based on the
understanding and the experience acquired. That is why if parents
oppose your decision it is because they have much more experience
than what you have, so their answers are based on that experience.
Remember, a moter or father will always wish the best for their
child, so never think that they are against you.

Q: Babaji, how can we have faith?


A: Faith is not something which can be developed or acquired.
Faith has to be born within oneself. Faith comes by developing love.
This love should be the core and essence of life; only then can one
have faith. Remember, if there is no love, then there is
no life; then life is not worth living.

Q: Babaji, why do we often feel pain and hurt by others?


A: We feel pain because of the high expectations we keep from
people and circumstances. When we keep high expectations and these are not fulfilled then we automatically become unhappy. However, if you keep no expectations, then everything that comes your way
is original, and you thus feel happy and satisfied. Remember: A
contented mind is heaven, while a discontented mind is hell. So is
it worth keeping a discontented and an unhappy state of mind? Who
will suffer? Only us. We create our own negative thinking by
developing negative thoughts, and not by the actions of others. We
cannot control the actions of others, but we can control our
thoughts and attitudes.
There is one story of Saint Buddha who was once sitting under a tree
in the forest and someone comes up to him and starts insulting him.
But He kept on listening to him. After a while, The
Buddha says: Are you finished?
The man exhausted says: Yes!
The Buddha says: What do you do when someone gives you a gift but you do not accept it?
The man says: I have to take it back of course.
(So in the same way, it is left to us to accept or reject gifts
(insults, in this case),

Q: Babaji, why don't your doors open for me, even though I knock?


A: Maybe you have not knocked hard enough. Take the example of a
drunkard who has been drinking for many years and wants to cure his diseased liver. He goes to the doctor and the doctor gives him
medicines to treat his long term disease. He takes the medicine
only for a few days and goes back to the doctor saying that he has
yet not recovered.
Similarly, when we have been listening to the desires of the mind
and falling into temptations, etc. all the time. we cannot suddenly
expect to achieve God- Realization in a very short time.
We must continue knocking - till that door opens. We must put in all
our efforts and if our search is honest and pure, rest assured that
we will soon get an answer.

Q: Babaji, I used to be a very rude and arrogant person even when


living with my family, but now I have changed and trying to become
humble. However, my family remains indifferent and is not
supporting me. What can I do?
A: The step that you have taken towards being humble is good, but
you cannot expect changes overnight. All this time you have been a
rude person and now you have changed towards a more humble being. Tomorrow if you change again to becoming rude, do you want others to
change as well? So keep putting in your effort honestly and
sincerely and soon things will change when people realize that you
have really changed for the better!

Q: Babaji, what is Kaal?

A: Kaal is something that the mind has made up, something
illusionary. However, it is true that Kaal is most obedient where
respecting laws are concerned. Take the example of someone who has committed a crime. This person is caught and taken to the police. When the man sits before the judge, the judge only declares the punishment according to the laws which have been established by the
parliament. Similarly, we are living in this world where
nature has established its own laws. When we do something wrong, it is Kaal who applies those laws, and punishes us accordingly. But
Kaal is not the law maker!

Q: Babaji, what does "spacing our lives" mean?


A: In this world of hurry, we all want to acquire everything (fame,
money, recognition) very fast and the easiest way possible. Spacing
up your life means to understand that one should proceed
and rise step by step. It is not appropriate to rise fast, because
then a steep fall is guaranteed. If you try and do everything at
once, then you are left with nothing to look forward to in life.
However, if you divide your life into spaces, then you will enjoy
every step more. thus you will be happier.

29/04/06

Satsang Points:

"Alag hamari soch hai, maalik ek hai". What is different is our


thinking, but the Lord is one. This is why we always tend to create
divisions between us, and classify ourselves in different
classes, but the Lord does not do this. We are all equal in front of
his eyes! Then who are we to divide?
We should always be aware of what is the objective in life and find
out the logical conclusion behind everything we do in life.
Everything will seem difficult and impossible in the beginning, but
by constant practice everything becomes easy. We are all creatures
of habit, and the mind always follows that habit and
tends to look for the easiest way. So whenever we try to fight that
habit, the mind will rebel and go against it, but we should fight
the mind. Only then will we able to dominate it. Slowly and
by constant practice we will conquer it and be able to dominate it.

Take the example of a glass filled with water. If we move the


glass, after a second the glass will stop moving, but the water
inside will keep on moving for a few more seconds. Similarly, if
we move our body, then our mind will move ten times more.
Therefore it is very important to still the body so that the mind
remains still as well.

Our real "dharma" is love; thus, God is love and love is God.


"Mushkil humari soch hai". The complications are only in our mind
and in our thoughts.

If we say, "I cannot do it", then our mind will adopt this type of


attitude because it always wants the easiest way. The mind will
listen to that thought and act in that way; but if we fight the
mind and say "I CAN do it", the mind will oppose at first, but by
practice, it will listen to this thought.
Therefore, nothing is difficult; it is our mind and its thoughts
which make things complicated.

We should not involve ourselves so much in this world knowing that
in the end we will not gain anything from it. Would you open up a
business knowing that you would not gain any money from it and will
definitely make a loss? Then why do we involve ourselves so
much in this materialistic world knowing that it will lead us
nowhere.

"Jo karega, wohi payega". Whatever you sow, so shall you reap!

29/04/06
Question and Answer Session:

Q: Babaji, I am a 25 year old person and I would like to know how


to fight this ego problem and how to adopt a positive attitude in
life. Many times I feel lonely and despair. What can I do?
A: First and foremost, you should understand that initiation will
not change your life. Do not think that just because you have been
initiated all your problems will disappear. The control is only in
our hands. Take the example of a car that is running at a high
speed and suddenly want to turn in a curve. In order to turn
properly, the person driving the car should slow down the speed and
then turn. Similarly, we have to slow down in life and reflect
upon it. We must first create a strong foundation and be objective
in whatever we do. Always, step by step. There should be a logical
conclusion behind all that we do. We must always think: are our
actions taking us towards our objective? If not, then we should not
do it. Of course, meditation always helps.
Also, in real life there are no ideal children, spouses, parents,
etc.
Whatever is written on the books reflects and ideal we should
reach, but in real life we dont have ideals, but we could
naturally work towards creating that ideal. Think about it: if we
already had the ideals in real life, then there would be nothing to
look forward to. We have to be practical and know where we
should compromise and where not.

2.Q: Babaji, how can we avoid being dominated by materialism?


A: In this world, we seem to be dominated by materialism because of
our short-sightedness. We tend to always see only the immediate gain in anything and whatever we do. We forget that we must take the responsibility of our actions. Is it worth it? We live in a very
conceptual frame of mind. We don't believe that the Lord is present
everywhere and in everyone. If we were aware of this, then we would be ashamed of all the bad things we do and are doing. We
live in an illusion thinking that God will not come to know anything.

3.Q: Person who wants initiation but for some reason is unable to


get it.

A: The cause of it is laziness. Many times we know that it is good


for us, but we still don't do it. Whatever you think is good for
you, then it is a right decision, but then you should say "I have
done this, so I am responsible for what I have done". However, many
times, we take decisions and we expect others to pay the price,
forgetting that it was us who took those decisions. You
have the right to make your own choices, but then it should be you,
and only you, who should pay the price and be responsible for the
consequences of your actions. However, if we leave things to Him, in
His hands, then we cannot be responsible for anything.
We also tend to establish a physical limitation, forgetting that we
are spiritual beings who have adopted a human form.

4.Q: Babaji, I seem to have inadequate conditions at home to


meditate, and therefore I tend to do at my place of work, although
it is quite a noisy place. Many times I think that the Lord is
withdrawing from me the opportunity to meditate and come closer to
Him.
A: Don't be mistaken. Lord is a humble giver, but we are proud
beggars. It all depends on us, on how we mould our lives to live
peacefully in the conditions of our lives.

5.Q: Babaji, can we have two masters at the same time, one for daily


life and the other for bigger things in life?
A: Yes you can have, but in a practical manner, what can we do with
two masters? Would it not create more confusion in our minds?
Would it not complicate our lives further? Tell me, can we have two
husbands at the same time? It would only create more complications.
Even at home, both husband and wife; both cannot be
bosses. Always one has to give in.

6.Q: Babaji, I am a 25 year old, and want initiation although I am


not financially independent.

A: Normally I ask seekers to wait because initiation should be a


very well thought- of decision. In this age of hurry, we tend not to
think fully before we take decisions. which generally we regret
later. Rather than regretting the decisions taken, we should take
our own time and think of all the pros and cons and as to what we
really want.

7.Q: Babaji, I am unable at times to follow the vegetarian diet


because I tend to gain weight as I suffer from thyroids.
A: There is no compromise as far as the diet is concerned. In all
aspects of life, there are some do´s and don'ts. The results of our
actions will always be there, but if you do not follow these
set of rules, then the results will not be the desired ones. Make up
your mind to evaluate what is more important for you. After making a
decision, then there can be absolutely no compromise. If
we are not able to hold on to our decision, then it means that it is
not important enough for us. Effort and discipline are a must.

8.Q: Babaji, why is this world a place of suffering to live in?


A: Suffering is in the mind. We create our own heaven and our own
hell. What is suffering? When everything happens contrary to the
way we want or like! If life would go according to everyone's
likes and dislikes then this world would be a complete chaos,
because everyone's viewpoints of likes and dislikes are different!
Suffering comes from expectations and desires. Diseases come from
karmic debts, which we cannot fight. We have the capacity and
capability, but we do not use it. God made humans like Him, but if
we want to be different then it is up to us.

9.Q: Babaji, many times I feel as if I have no will power, and I


tend to feel very weak and without any strength.
A: Remember that we will definitely get whatever we yearn for or
desire deep enough and with all our efforts.

10.Q: Babaji, how should we pray? Does initiation affect our


religion?
A: The best prayer is without any words. Words are only
limitations. Would it make a difference if we said to the Lord
that we love him two, three or four times? The Lord is aware of
our real needs and He will give us what we need and what is best
for us without us asking for it. The Lord is all-knowing

11.Q: Babaji, how can I obtain forgiveness?

A: Real forgiveness is obtained by not repeating our mistakes over
and over again.

12.Q: Babaji, I do not want to come back to this world again. Can I


do anything?

A: Our actions must reflect our desires. Our actions and desires


should have a purpose and goal. Nothing in life is easy, whether
it is controlling the mind, emotions or desires. Everything
requires effort and we should put very strong efforts with all our
heart and soul to get the desired results...

13.Q: Babaji, how can we space up?

A: Very simple. live life every day thinking that it is our last
day and our last breath.


30/04/06
Satsang Points:

It is very important to pray to the Lord, however, the Divine is yet


only a concept to us. We are born in a conceptual stage, live in a conceptual stage and we
die in the conceptual stage. If we do, then what have we gained in
life?
Life is a learning process, and we must work towards our objective.
We have been given this life to realize the Truth, and to work our
way to our Real Home, but again, most of us live in concepts and die
in them.Of course, the discourses and books help to conceptualize but these
concepts must be realized; they must be channelized into actions. We
will then gain experience and understanding.
The application of the knowledge will help us build our confidence;
it will widen our horizon; so therefore the ultimate end which is
understanding will be achieved by self experience.
The purpose of our human birth is none other than self-realization
which ultimately leads to god-realization...
However, we find it so difficult to be a simple and good human
being, but once we achieve that, godliness comes automatically.
We normally behave like animals having no discipline and control
over our thoughts and actions.
But the fact is that life has been given to learn. learn to be a
human.
Divisions and differences come because throughout the conceptual
stage we try to divide.The differences are only in our thinking, in our mind.
Understanding will gradually come by experiencing and feeling and
not by reading alone.

We think we have faith (the concept), but let it never be tested.


Just because things are going the way we want and desire; we think
we have faith, but the day things turn around and go against our
wants, we will question ourselves by saying "what is faith?"
Therefore, the very high understanding teaches us that no matter
what adversity may come, we shall never look back, and this is
attained only by self experience.

Negativity is our own creation. Mind, by itself has absolutely no power at all. It is we, who give


the mind the power to dominate us.
Mind gains power when we give in to our weaknesses, and we give in
when we are scared and when we indulge in its desires and demands.
Take the example of spoiling our children. If we give them all that
they want, they will continue asking for more, and it will be
difficult to stop then since they have been accustomed to it. So
it is not the child's fault, but it is our fault by giving them
everything they demand without any limits.
Mind is our own weakness, and it has nothing to do with Kaal or
Negative power, but since we don't want to acknowledge this, we tend to blame others.
We always tend to find the easy way out instead of recognizing our
own weakness. (Example of the crime and the judge applying the laws established by the parliament).
We must strengthen ourselves, and go beyon the limitations of our
minds and desires.
As said before, the ideal is to have no desires, but from a
practical point of view, it is not possible to go through life
without any desires. However, we must channelize them by rational
thinking and reasoning of which desires are good for us and which
take us away from the Lord. Still, we must work towards that ideal.
We should channelize our desires towards a more permanent goal.
In today's age, we all are in a hurry to get everything in the
shortest time, to the extent that we start compromising on our
priorities in life. It is so easy to forget our priorities when we
are in the midst of materialism, temptations and illusion.
Anything that is not done in the proper time, will ultimately give
bad results, therefore, it is important to space things and to have
timing.
Remember, whatever comes easily, goes also easily. (Easy come, easy go!)
True appreciation comes when we obtain something through our own
hard work.
First we must create a strong foundation and then rise up step by
step.
Just by being initiated you do not become a disciple. You must
practice and experience it. It is an illusion and wrong to think
that just by being initiated is enough.
Take the example of a person eating something sweet and saying it
is the sweetest thing on earth. The other person might agree just
for formality, yet inside him there will still be a doubt and a
question as to if that sweet or thing is really the sweetest thing
on earth? He will be 100% sure only when he tries it out and
himself by eating that particular item.
Life has been given to go beyond those concepts. It has been given
to experience.
Nobody can teach you spirituality or love. You cannot learn it. It
is an emotion which must come from within.
The human being is the essence of the Divine, what is lacking is the
realization. As Jesus says, "Man is God's image". We all have the
potential, but we must put it into practice.
For example, if you look up, you will see the Sun (Lord), and if you
look down you will see the rays of the sun (us). So just as the rays
are the projections of the sun, similarly, we are the
projection of the Lord. The Sun can exist without the rays, but the
rays cannot exist without the Sun. In the same way, the Lord can
exist without us, but how can we live without Him?
We must go beyond duality and become ONE with Him. We tend to attach ourselves too much to the messenger (Master) and thus we forget the
ONE. With our limited intellect, we want to touch his feet, clothes,
etc. This is not spirituality, this is not Sant Mat.
Instead of molding ourselves to His teachings, we tend to mould His
teachings to ourselves.
We are all equal, we are all the same. The spiritual wealth is
present in everyone, but the difference lies in the realization of
that spirituality. We should strive to realize our spiritual
wealth by meditation.
We should not only live the path, but we should become the path.

30/04/04
Question & Answer Session:


1.Q: Babaji, how do we obtain a perfect balance?


A: Positive balance is the result of positive thoughts and actions.


Parents will never want to give their children more pain than what
is necessary. In the same way, the Lord will never give
us more pain than what we need.

2.Q: Babaji, I have done something wrong which I really regret.


Please help me.

A: No terms and conditions should be put in love. We should cry


before Him and beg forgiveness, He is always taking care of us, but
it is we who are not taking care of ourselves.

3.Q: Babaji, how can we explain the mind not to have any negative


thoughts and consequently, depression?

A: Depression comes when we are not able to come to terms with our own desires. Prayer always helps, but it only stills our mind. So


therefore, effort should be put in improving our thoughts. To be
positive requires a foundation.

4.Q: Babaji, I have been initiated by the previous Master in this


path, but I would like to be initiated by you. Is it possible?
A: Mind is the creature of habit. Whatever habits we create, so
does our behavior becomes. So whenever we want to do something
contrary to our habit, the mind runs away. However, it is better
to wait for sometime, and ask for initiation again if you so wish
and if you feel it is necessary.

5.Q: Babaji, in one of my trips to India, I came across a beggar who


was asking me for money, but because of the fear of loading up
karmas, I did not give the money. Ever since then, there are times
when the image of that beggar comes into my mind and haunts me. Is it bad not to give money?

A: See, it is important to have compassion and share things, but it


depends on who is the needy. May be that person only survives on
that basis. By giving money to beggars who do not work and only ask
for money, we are only creating a dependency of them on us, and we are therefore encouraging them not to work. But if the money you give away is used correctly, then it is OK to give it.

6.Q: Babaji, what is the difference between the mind and the higher


mind?
A: Everything in life creates an impression upon us. The media, TV,
radio, this society, etc., all create an impression in us, and that
is what we project in our lives, in our thinking and in our
actions. Whatever you write in a book, that's what you will get to
read. The same happens with the computer, whatever is the input, and so is the output.
There is only one mind, but there are higher tendencies and lower
tendencies. Whatever you feed into your mind, that's what you will
get back. So learn to channelize your desires; to understand and
follow your priorities and make no compromises!

7.Q: Babaji, I would like to ask you for a personal message.

A: No matter what we get in life, true happiness lies in Self
Realization and ultimately God Realization. all our actions and
thoughts should be channelized in that direction.

8.Q: Babaji, can we create karmas by our thoughts? By criticizing?


A: The mind is not in our control; therefore, thoughts become a
groove. Since we cannot control our mind, our thoughts soon turn
into actions, and it then becomes karma. For example, observing a
beautiful lady on the road or elsewhere or watching sexy serials on
TV is not creating karma, but soon those thoughts turn into actions
because we have no control over our mind. It is then that we are in
trouble and create karmas.
When you start criticizing someone, it's not about karmic load but
about going down to that low level. So by not reacting and remaining
positive, you automatically dilute the negative thought
of criticism

9.Q: Babaji, what about those who are not initiated? Are they still


protected?
A: The relationship with the Lord starts from the day you put your
TRUST in Him.

10.Q: Babaji, how can we control our ego in daily life?


A: Humility cannot be learned or taught. It has to come from
within. As we attain self realization we gradually understand our
position in this creation and tend to become more and more humble.
So as you keep widening your horizon you feel you are nothing and
so insignificant in front of so many people in this world.
However, if you reduce your horizon to your family, you will
realize that your self importance increases. So we need to learn
that we are all the same, and what our position is in this life.

11.Q: Babaji, you talk about not expecting anything because it is


from this that pain and suffering come. However, as a university
student studying business, we are taught that one always has to
design a certain plan when expectations are not met.
A: Expectations will always be there, whether it is materially or
spiritually, but as soon as we get a better understanding we will
stop expecting small things of day to day life and start expecting
higher and greater things (which have also to do with business).

12.Q: Babaji, how to we obtain a perfect balance?


A: If we give love and respect, then that is what we will get in
return. If we insult and criticize, then this is what we can
expect in return. So to obtain a balance, we should balance our
thoughts, attitudes and our actions.

13.Q: Babaji, at times I feel these two sentences are in itself very


contradicting. On one side it is said that "suffering is due to our
karmas", and on the other side it is said that "the Lord only
gives the best to us". Also, how can we understand the theory of
letting go?

A: Practically we make our own destiny because it is based on our


own karmas. The Lord expands our load so that we don't lose sight of our goal. Whatever seeds we sow, that's what goes into our account and that's what we shall reap.
To "let go", means that when we are going through our karmic
actions, we must put in our efforts - and be mature enough to say
that we have done our best from our side, and now it is His grace.
The tendency now is to associate every action with an immediate
result, which is contradicting.

14.Q: Babaji, how can we obtain real forgiveness?


A: If we sincerely learn from our mistakes, then those problems
would never come or repeat again. But if we have not yet learned
(and the Lord knows that) then those problems will constantly be put
in front of us to make us learn and realize and then naturally
we mature.

15.Q: Babaji, is it ok if my wife is Christian and I am initiated?


A: There is nothing wrong in being a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jew,
etc., since they all take you to the Lord. Following the path only
means becoming a better human being; Sant Mat is a way of life, not
a religion.

16.Q: Babaji, why has there never been a lady Master?


A: are we creating divisions and looking at the covering of the
soul? (at the body form.) Instead of looking at that, we should
concentrate on the soul and on the Master's teachings. If the
Master was in the body of a lady, would you pay more attention to
her because of her beauty? (laughs...)

17.Q: Babaji, to what extent should one be honest?


A: To ALL extent. because only if you are honest with yourself can
you be honest with others. However, there are times when you should know when and what to say and when to keep quiet so as not to hurt
anyone.

18.Q: Babaji why is it that there are so many problems? I am here


and my children are in India. (crying...)
A: Everyone has their own problems and we must learn to live with
them. At times you must see what is better for your children even if
that means sacrificing your wishes.

19.Q: Babaji, there are so many difficulties in life. Can you give


me a formula to face them?
A: Good times and bad times are of our own making. Do not blame
others, but blame yourself. There is no choice (our own karmas).
There are certain things in life which you cannot change. What we
can do is adjust ourselves to the situations we are in, but we
cannot change our destiny or our circumstances. But we can
definitely change our attitude. We need inner strength so that
whatever we go through in life, we may not lose our balance. This
comes by following the Path.

Babaji: "It has been wonderful being here. Thank you. May God Bless


you!

Kindly note that these may not be the EXACT words of Babaji. This is


only a gist. With Radhasoami Greetings.

MAY 5th 2007

HE said "As we all heard many times tht we r the top of
creations..but hearing it isnt enough, we also hav certain
additional responsibilities too And we have to take the ACTION i.e
Bhajan Simran!"

"Our body is given to us just to access spirituality"

" we are not allowed to think ourselves as a individual coz without
HIM, we cant exist! SUN has its own identity but rays cant exist
without SUN so Master n US have the same relation"

In Questions n answers some one asked" Baba ji....mere te daya mehar kyon band kar ditti?


Baba Ji replied wid a laugh" Eh koi paani di tap chaldi si jehri
band ho gayi??? It can never stop brother...Its jus us who change
our Dhyaan"
Is Daya Meher some tap water , that it would stop. It can never stop
Brother it is just us who change our DHYAN.

some one else asked again the same question in different manner "


Baba ji Mere te daya Mehar kaddo karoge..?
Baba ji replied " Usdi daya mehar da jeh tuhannu andaza hunda ta
tuhanu ethe mangan di lor na hundi...tuhanu ta andaza hi nahi...
mennu dasso je usdi daya mehar nahi, ta koi breathe vi kiven kar
sakda hai..eh jehre tussi saah lende ho eh vi usdi hi daya mehar nal
hi lende ho....te fer vi kehnde ho k daya mehar nahi hai...
Usdi daya mehar har velle har kisse teh hai...Usnu har kisse di
khabar hundi hai...Assi fer vi kadde kadde mooh mor lende haan par
oh nahi morda....oh ta aaj vi utthe hi baitha hai par je tussi ho
mooh mor ke dooje pase labbi jande ho ta oh ki kare?

IF you had any idea of his Daya Mahar then you wouldn't have the


need to ask Daya mahar here, you really have no idea, You tell me
is it isn't his grace, then could anyone breath?? The breath you
take is His Daya Mahar , and here you say that there's no DAYA
Mahar. HIS daya mahar is with all and at everytime. He knows about
each and everyincident.Sometimes we might look away from HIM, but he wil still be there, if you yourself have turned away your face from him. Then what can he do??

" We all talk about religions....but hardly anyone knows the


principles of a Religion.... It explains about HUMANITY....how many
of us ever discussed about HUMANITY...All we discuss is I m
Hindu...I m Muslim...I m Sikh/Christian...etc"

MAY 6th 2007

"if we go to classroom.... Had Darshan of teacher...n had a round of
classroom too....isnt enough to reach the destination! Hav to study
hard....to achive the destination!
Similarly.....Doctor ko dekh kar hi apne dukha ka ilaaj nahi kar
sakte...We hav to see the prescription he written for us and hav to
pay for tht to get medicine...n only then we wil get rid of our
pain, our problems!

so dont think about things which come in physical barometers but


things beyond tht!

"Spirituality isnt related to different casts...God treats all of us


Same doesnt matter who is rich n who is lower cast! Casts were made many many years ago on the behalf of Work! like son of a carpenter known as carpenter..son of a Lohaar became lohar...n so on! So all was made on behalf of work not on Spirituality!
n then He used lines " Otthe amlaan de hon ge nabere, kisse na teri
Baat puchni" And He said " Malik ke darbaar me keval bhagti pyar"
So he explained tht there is no difference in HIS Heart!
He also said tht in this world, these days, Many things happening
bad due to Religions n casts only so HE just tried to clear these
issues from everyones heart!

And then He said about our routines!

" We all look after our body.... try different things to maintain us
to keep us healthy, to look good! how many of us actually think wat
our Soul needs?
" aatma di vi koi khuraak hai usde bare ta koi nahi sochda...bas
physical parameters tak hi reh jaande haan eh bhull jande haan ke
isda dayra sirf Shamshaan tak hai usde agge isne sath nahi dena"
so aatma di khurak hai Naam Di Kamayi jehri hamesha naal rehni hai
so sannu isda vi khayal karna chahida hai"

So the whole satsang after those lines were about Physical


parameters...He was indirectly explaining not to run behind things
which comes in physical parameters!

He Said ; " Bricks stones hav no life so they cant help us, plants n


trees hav life but they cant speak, animals can speak but we dont
understand them so finally God sent the Living Satguru for us to
Explain us coz koi hamare jaisa hi humein aa kar samjha sakta
tha....but mujhe bahut afsoos hai hum santo mahatamao ki baatein na sun kar, un pe amal na karke unhi ke peeche bhagana shuru kar dete hain...unhe dekhna ,unki photos kharidna..bus inhi cheezon me fas kar reh jaate hain...Woh kis purpose ke liye aaye hain yeh koi kyon nahi samajhta"

"Humein in physical parameters se oopar uthna hai....iski had bas


shamshaan tak hai us se aage nahi....
so in cheezon ke peeche bhagna band karo or woh karo jo satguru
tumhe karne ko kehte hain..Sirf wahi sath jaana hai or kuch nahi

So the whole satsang was about this topic only! he wanted us not to


run behind Him but to listen to him and follow the path of
spirituality!
And then questions n answer started!
in tht too ppl talked about things which he explained in Satsang not
to do and He laughed on tht " maine itni der satsang me jo bataya
lagta hai woh to aapne suna hi nahi"

so here i m goin to write Questions n answers which i was writing in


my diary too!
A lady asked: Baba ji mere te kirpa karo, mere to bhajan simran nahi
hunda! you r next to God for me!
Baba ji : Sister we all are next to God.So there is nothing like
that! We all hav the same thing inside us n we all hav tht Naam in
us , just need an introduction wid it!

A man asked : Baba ji, in past years i wasnt a good human being!


main hera feriya kar ke paisa kamanda si but since i got Naam i hav
started Haq Halaal di Kamayi! i earn money honestly now! i drive a
truck from newyork to very very far places some times 3 days
continuously but Baba ji i tried my best but couldnt concentrate on
Simran! while driving too i tried but sumtimes phone rings sumtimes
other things comes to my mind and i cant concentrate!
i m changed now, i send money to my dad in india...n i made everone
in my family Happy wid me !

Baba ji replies: [wid laugh]"Kadde uss Father nu vi happy karan bare


sochiya karo"
Brother as u said u hav done hera feriya in past...ohna da bhugtaan
ta karna hi payega...is karke inna asaan nahi hai dil launa...u hav
to do practice for it, u hav to try hard n hard to concentrate
kyonki jeh galtiya kittiya ne ta harzana vi bhugatana payega...
so all u need is to work hard on it! dont expect anything just keep
doing and doing!

A lady asked : Baba ji i m really stressed in life! har taraf


pareshaaniyaan hain samajh me nahi aata kya karu! plz meri help
kijiye! main bahut dukhi hoon!

Baba ji replied : The one who keeps the power to Give u everything u


want, dont u think he has power to knowing it too?
the one who can give u all can also kno wat u actually want so trust
him!He knows wats best for you n he knows wats nt good for you! or
dukh takleef to is jahan me sab ko hai n hav to face it as its the
result of our own karmas!

Some body asked about Egg as there are many kinds of Eggs these days


which r called Vegitarian n made in some kind of factories!
Babaji said " An Egg is an egg...doesnt matter wat kind of it!
There is plenty of food on this planet...then y to think about only
these few things? hum iske baare me sochte hi kyon hai jab hamare
paas itna sara vegitarion food available hai then y to think about
only these things n y to find out it can be vegetarian or nt?

A lady asked :" Baba ji i m very stressed in life, har taraf bas


bura hi hota hai log mujhe misuse karte hain, meri help karo n tel
me how to face these things?
Baba ji :" Sister, We have to fight our own battle, no one is gona
come to help us in it! u got to be strong! agar kissi ko apni
weekness bataoge to woh surely hi use karega so be strong n try to
face the things wid strength!
i loved these lines of him!

A Lady asked : Baba ji, help me out plz! Chain se jeene ki koshish


karo to bhi log jeene nahi dete, log mere sath bahut bura karte hain
samajh me nahi aata kya karu?

Baba ji : Sis, We are responsible for our own actions only!We cant


change someone else and thts not our duty to do so!
Our duty is to follow wat HE says!
These days everyone is busy in telling others wat to do rather than
doin ur own duty which Master gave us! so try to do ur duty, let
others do wat they are doing!

A lady again asked : Baba ji simran nahi hunda plzzz meri help karo!


mennu 30 years ho gaye naam litte , hun tak kuch vi kadde nahi
dekhiya, koi concentration nahi bandi plz help me out!

Baba ji : "Beta sab to pehla taan simran to expect karna band karo,


bas kari jao , ki millega ya dikhega eh na socho! bus kari jao!
teh ehde layi bahut practice vi chahidi hai so need to practice!

Then someone else asked about Naam and the procedure to do simran


and he replied in short n simple words!
Simran is to sit and practice of Naam! when we keep repeating the
Naam wid full concentration, it wil give u an image of a Person in
ur mind first, and when u keep doing and doing, it gives u the power
to hold it in ur mind and when u r able to hold tht in ur mind there
wil be no problem! u wil be connected and u need to carry on to do
Kamayi jehri naal jaani hai!

Some body ask a question but i couldnt hear properly coz i was busy


in writing HIS replies in my diary so here is the next reply Baba ji
gave to a lady whoz question i forgot[ i appologize for it]

"Everyone hav ups n downs in life! there are sunny days as well as


cloudy too!As we enjoy our good time, we need to face n struggle wid
hard time too!
As i told earlier, never tell anyone u r weak, they wil misuse u! so
u hav to be strong to protect urself and face the things wid
strength!"

A lady asked : Baba ji Coming to satsang, having ur darshan , does


it help in meditation?my dad used to say tht tuhade keval darshana
naal hi chaurasi to chutkaara mil jaanda hai!
Baba ji replied: sis u again thinking about the things which comes
in physical parameters! All u need to do is to Follow the satsang,
Do wat is said in satsang! only listening to him or seeing him isnt
enough! [n again previous example] classroom da gera la ke, teacher
nu dekh ke tuhanu degree nahi mil jaani....study taan karni hi
payegi!
je sirf kisse nu dekhan naal hi chutkaara ho jaanda taan aaj sari
duniya da hi ho jaanda!

Then there was a lady who stood to talk to The Master!


her questions were so funny n everyone including Baba ji laughed a
lot on her questions but HE replied !
here r her questions!

The lady : Baba ji aaj kal duniya vich jaadu toney bahut hunde ne,


ki eh sab karna sahi hai?
Baba ji[wid a laugh]: Eh toney shoney kuch nahi hunda...eh bas kisse
de man di hi upaj hai, these things doesnt exist so try to bring
urself out of these kind of thoughts!

And then that lady asked another question which made everyone laugh a lot!


The lady: Baba ji, ki sannu bure kam karne chahide ne?

Baba ji: sister, is da jawab main tuhade kolo hi mangda, tussi mennu


dasso k ki sannu bure kam karne chahide ne?
The lady: nahi, mennu nahi lagda k karne chahide ne!
Baba ji: [ wid laugh]See u too kno the answer of ur own question!
fer confusion kis gal di hai?
bura kam ta bura hi hai te fer karni taan aithe hi bharni payegi!

Sorry friends as i told u i couldn't hear few of Questions as i was


busy in writing HIS words so here is one more reply by him to
someone whoz question i couldn't hear exactly! [i apologize for that]

Baba ji: Sister, When we do something which is called good, Are we


doing to get appreciation or we r doing it because its right to do?
So always think about it and don't worry about appreciation! always
do because its right thing to do!

Some time ppl appreciate and sometimes criticize too but u hav to


ignore these things!

we can only control on ourselves and we r responsible for our own


actions only so dont think about other ppl!

A lady said: Baba ji , does love exists? i cant see love anywhere


these days!

Baba ji: Love exists and it exist everywhere! but depends where are


u seeking and whom are u seeking!
u must be seeking in the things which comes in physical parameters
and they finally ends at Shamshaan..... Ask for HIM, he has plenty
of love for everyone u wont be disappointed!
Some times when we do our actions, we dont really think about wat we r doing, but when we see its consequences then we

Question....IS LORD THERE? DOES HE EXIST?


Hum jab karte hain tab sochte nahi but jab ussey bhugatana parta hai to hum sochte hain k woh hai hi nahi, woh Exist hi nahi karta!
its jus us who question on his existence, question on his Love! He
never does tht wid us and he wil never do tht wid us!
similarly Kids can be angry wid parents, but parents cant!

A lady said[having a girl in her lap]: Baba ji is te daya karo,[i


guess she was physically unwell] eh bahut pray kardi hai, kayi
saalan to bhugat rahi hai"

Baba ji: Sister, He knows about each and everything! So u think we


hav to remind him? usnu yaad karvana payega k eh kamm usne karna hai?
usnu sab da pata hai! We all ask from him but If HE thinks its good
for us he gives us, if he thinks its not good he doesnt give us! or
some times we should wait for the right time too after all its all
because of Karmas so our duty is keep doing Simran, he wil
automatically know everything!Trust Him!

A man asked : Baba ji, i m bit confused, help me out!


When i come here, i feel like wont go anywhere else now! but when i
go to GURUDWARA i feel like i wont come here back because everyone says tht we should stay wid one thing ! i dont understand wat should
i follow Radha Soami or Gurudwara?

Baba ji: Brother first of all, u must go to Gurudwara, therez


nothing wrong in it! The main thing is Listen wat is said in
Gurudwara, and follow that! watever we discuss in satsang sometimes 80% from Gurubani[Guru Granth Sahib]! So going there isnt bad but
benifit is when we listen to them and we follow them!
I MYSELF IS A SIKH AND I GO TO GURUDWARA
No one stops u to go to Mandir/Masjid/Gurudwara/Church!
But going there isnt enough, u hav to listen and follow the words!
He also took few lines from Guru Granth Sahib as an example to
explain tht man! and he also said tht there is no conflict between
Sikhism n Radha Soami!
And our Path is not related to any religion its for Everyone related
to any religion!

A lady asked: Baba ji i work in catering service and i have to serve


non-veg too!

i dont like doing it but as its my job, i do it!As i m vegetarian,


its hard to do!

Shal i carry on the job?

Baba ji: Well if its uncomfortable for u, leave the job n try some
another job where u will not have to do such things but if u r
unable to find another job, n there is no other option, u can carry
on!

Another Lady[similar question] : Baba ji, i m vegetarian but as we


are living here, Everywhere non-veg is available more than veg so i
try a lot to stop my kids bt they dont stop..they still eat!

Baba ji: Well our duty is to tell them wat is right and wrong but we


cant force them to do so! we cant force them not to eat .
Let them decide when they grow, that they should eat non-veg or not! u carry on ur own duty!

The same lady again: But Baba ji, many things available here


containing the label of "SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIAN" are also not
vegetarian so wat shal we do? even the vegetarian cheese contains
animal fat..... so how can we kno it!

Baba ji: well sister, i understand this problem! so u should talk to


the representative here and he has all the answers regarding this!
he wil tell u about all the food containing non-veg etc!

A lady said: Baba ji i m from newyork n i drive a big truck! due to


busy schedule, hardly get time for simran so i try to do it during
driving! but sometimes i m on my full concentration, it seems
dangerous as i m driving!

Baba ji: Then dont do while driving! if u feel its dangerous, then u


can do it other time! u can do it anywhere anytime so try to do it
tht time when u r nt driving..like when u hav rest..when u take
break on ur way etc!

Another lady asked something but couldnt hear properly...all i heard


was " Baba ji thanks for coming here, we ppl ......... i forgot[i m
sorry:(]
but i hav the reply He said to her

" if i stop coming here, ppl wil stop doing meditation? and if i


come more often, wil they do simran more?...and he laughed!..you are thinking about the things which comes in the physical
parameters.....i come here or not, we shouldnt distract our mind
from our Duty !So carry on on wat he Says us to do n concentrate on
it only!

A lady said: Baba ji i kno today u talked about physical parameters


and we shouldnt run for the body of the satguru but we should follow
wat he says!

But baba ji kya karein, it feels really good when we see you! it


feels really good when we listen to you! i understand u dont like
these things but wat can we do?
Baba ji : Sis, spirituality isnt all about FEELING GOOD ! many ppl
in all of you feel good when they watch kyonki saas bhi kabhi bahu
thi....[And the sangat laughed badly]
So dont think about things which makes u feel good but do wat gives
the real happiness! and it comes only when we do Bhajan simran!
so try to be wid the true happiness than feeling good!

A man asked: Baba ji mere te mehar kyon band kar ditti?[previously


asked question]

Baba ji: "He never takes things back once he give you! its ours


forever! its just we feel tht its not wid us but actually its wid us
only just need to feel it"

A lady: Baba ji, i m not able to do meditation! i hav many problems


like back pain, n many more! so due these things i cant really do
simran!
Baba ji: Well physical problem isnt an accuse for not doing simran!
its not neccessary tht u need to sit in a typical position to do
simran!
Tell me do u stop loving ur kids when u dont feel well? i m sure NO
so similarly dont stop ur love for the Master and for tht u hav to
carry on the simran in every possible situation!

A lady: Baba ji we came here, heard the satsang..had ur


darshan...iska kuch to fayda hua hoga?

Baba ji: [Again given the previous example of the doctor and the


class room] tht got to study hard to pass the exams and got to take
medicines to get well so wat u asked isnt enough infact it has no
benefit if u dont do simran!
I wish k eh sab inna asaan hunda...kisse de darshan karan naal hi
sab dukh khatam ho jaande, but i m sorry sis it has no benefit in
it...!
another reply to another query...

I wonder tht how ppl r getting selfish these days! they think about


their benifit all the time! but i m surprised tht jitthe uhna nu
selfish hona chahida hai utthe taan oh hunde nahi! jis wich sab to
jyada benefit hai usde bare taan koi sochda hi nahi...is layi
selfish kyon nahi hunda koi???jehri cheez hamesha sadde naal rehni
hai, sadde naal jaani hai usnu taan koi collect karan bare nahi
sochda...te hor cheezaa de picche bhajji jaande haan! i really
wonder y ppl dont get selfish for this?
Sab kuch apna man ke baithe haan ek raam nu hi paraya kitta hoya
hai..

Last question!

A lady asked: Baba ji mere to simran nahi hunda hun tussi aape hi
kirpa karo, tussi appe hi karao! mere to nahi hona.....

Baba ji: maata ji je tussi aape karan di koshish karoge taan hi


theek hai, sokha ho jauga! je oh karaan te aa gaya taan mushkil ho
sakda hai!

ek banda appe turi jaave taan hi sokha hai par je usnu bulldozer de


naal khichna pave taan usnu turna vi payega te dard vi houga so appe
karan di koshish karo, usse wich hi fayda hai!

Mata ji if you try it by yourself, then only it would be easy. If I


do it for you. Then it would be really difficult. When one person
walks alone by himself it is easy for him but if you tie that person
to the Bulldozer, the bulldozer will pull him and he will walk also
but will have pain. So try doing Bhajan Simran by your own self,
that's only good for u.
P.S : These are not the exact words of Babaji.
BABAJI SATSANG - MUMBAI
>
> (Sunday, 31st December 2006)
>
> " Hum sab alag alag mahzab ke hai toh kya hua.. Mahzabon mein koi
buraiye nahi.. koi galti nahi hoti.. Agar kuch galat hai toh woh humari soch hai...Koi mahzab nahi sikhata hai aapas mein bair karna.. har ek ne
humme > yeh hi bataya hai ki kaisi us maalik ke paas hum pahunch sakte hain..
> Eoh maalik toh ek hi hain.. toh koi zaat badi ya choti kaise ho sakti
hai.. Sab ek hi hai... yeh to humare sochne pe nirbhar karta hai ..jo humne itne antar(differnces) bana rakhe hain... Hume apna daira bada karna
chaiye.."

" Hum sab ko unhone Discretionary powers(samjh ki shakti) diye hain


yeh samjhne ke liye ki kya sahi hai aur kya galat hailekin kyunki hum
sabke
sochne a dayira itna chota hai hum yeh discreetionary powers use
karte hain
apne apne mahzbon ko alg aur behtar batane ke liye.. Hum yeh
discretionary powers use karte hain sahi ya galt ki samjh karne ke liye balki apni
badai
karne ke liye.. apni ehmiat dusron mein banane ke liye.. khud ko
shrest(best
and on the top) samjh ne ke liye.."

" Insaan duniya mein koi bhi kaam karta hai toh usse bahut dhyaan se


karta hai.. lekin jab ruhaniyat ki baat aati hai toh aankhein meech ke
baith jaata hai.. Hum uss kaam ko itna mehtav detee hai jinhe humare koi kaam nahi
aana hai...aur jisse he humare kaam aana hai (ruhaniyat) uss se hum
aankehein mech lete hai.. ignoire kartein hain.."

" Pyaar ek bahut badi taqat hoti hai...Hum insaan ne aaj pyaar ko


bhi kamzori bana di hai.. aisa lagta hai ki koi samjh hi nahi payya hai
ki pyaar hai..pyaar mein humme bahut si qurbaniya deni padti hai... lekin humne pyaar ko bhi ek shabd bana diya hai sirf.. usska asli matlab oh kissi ne mnahi samjha hai..aur hum bade shaan se kehte hai ki humme uss
maalik se pyaar hain"

" agar kabhi humare ghar mein koi mehmaan (Guests) aate hain toh hum bahut dhyaan se ghar ke safai karte hain.. har cheez apni apni jagaha pe


bana rakhte hai taaki mehmano ko koi inconvinience na ho..Jahan humme apne mehmaano ko rehlaana hai wahan ki aisa safai... lekin jahan hum uss
maalik ko rehlana chahte hain, kya wahan ki safai kabhii karte hain hum...
We want him in ourselves.. but do we keep ourselves clean from within...
Keht ehain ki ek kuytta bhi jahan baitha hain aapne hi pooch se uss jagah ko saaf
karke baithta hain.. aur hum us maalik ko jahan reside karana chahte hain,
> do
> we
> have that cleaned enough for him to reside.."
>
> " Sab kuch humare andar hain.. bahar kuch bhi nahi.. hum hi hai jo
> bahar dhoonte rehte hai uss mallik ko.. woh humare andar hain"
>
> " Hum apne shareer ki safai karne ke liye kya nahi karte shampoo use
> karte hai, soaps , aur na jaane kya try karte rehte hain apne bahar ki
> safai > maintain karne ke liye.. lekin humare andar ka kya.. humare andhar
jo >mail hai uska kya.. Kabhi hum andhar ki safai aisi hi lagn se karte
hain.. usse maintain kartein hai kya ? Andhar ki safai sirf naam ki kamayayi se
> hi ho sakti hai.. kya hum woh naam ko poora se poora time dete hain"
>
>
> " Ek baar ek sadhu dar dar jaata hai aur roti/dakshana mangta hain..
> ek dar pe ek aurat se woh roti mangta hai.. toh woh aurat andar mein hi
> sochti > hai > ki isse mein roti de deti hoon shayad se mujhe koi aarshirwaad
dega.. koi > dua dega ya koi prabhu ki baatein hi sunayega aur jaise hi woh roti
> laake usse deti hai woh sadhu roti leke chup chaap waha se chal padta hai.
> who mahela (lady) sudhu ko pukarti hai aur usse poochti hain ki maine
> socha ki tum mujhe koi aarshirwad hi zaroor doge.. aur kuch nahi toh maalik
ki kuch baat hi sunaoge.. isspe woh sadhu ne uttar diya.. theek hai main kal
> zarror > aaunga aur phir chal pada.. woh stri(Lady) khush ho gayi aur agle
din bahut tayari ki usne aur ek se ek swadist cheezein bahut mann se banaya
uss > sadhu > ke liye.. jab woh sadhu aaya usne bade prem se uss sadhu ka swagat
> kiya aur > jaise hi usse bithay aur khana padosne hi waali thi uss sadhu ne
apne Gandhi > maili thaali aage kar di.. toh woh mahela ko krodh aa gaya... woh
uss
> se
> poochti hai ki maine itne dil se itna saara aur itna achaa khana
> bnaya
> hai
> aur tum chahte ho main tumhe uss gandhe aur maile(dirty) thaali mein
> khaane
> dungi.. isspe woh saadhu ne kaha.. tumhare kal ke sawaal ka bhi yeh
> hi
> jawab
> hai.."
>
> " Log har cheez main kehte hain ki unki daya chaiye.. unki daya toh
> humesha
> hoti hi hai... lekin humme hi pehchaan nahi hai.. hum hi usse samjh
> nahi
> paatee hai aur phir hum hi kabhi unki buraye karte hai.. unse pooch baithe hai ki mere saath hi kyun..Unki daya ki samjh nahi hai humme abhi..> lekin unki daya humesha humpar hoti hi hai..."
>
> " Kabhi agar baarish hoti hai toh woh baarish ka paani hum apne dono hathon mein jama kare toh kuch nahin milta hai lekin agar ussi
> baarish ke paani ko hum kisi bartan(vessel) mein jama kare toh woh paani jama ho jaata hai... ismein bhi agar woh bartan maila ho toh jama kiya paani > bhi > koi kaam nahi aata"
>
> " Humara daira bahut chota hai.. har cheez ka ek daira hota hai..hum > toh isis duniya ke dairye mein hi phas ke rehgaye hain..unhone ne > kahan > ki yaha pe sab kud(rubbish - kachra) hai, yahan tak ki matah-pitah ko > bhi unhone kud kaha hai.. Iska yeh matlab nahi hai ki hum apne > rishte - > naate bhul kar jaake sanyas le lein.. yeh toh sirf yeh samjhane ke > liye > hai ki humein apna lakshya saaf saaf samjhna chaiye.. hummein yeh
> samjhna chaiye ki hum kispar nirbhar ho sakte hain.."
> " Galti humesha mann karta hai aur bhugatna shareer ko padta hai, lekin > shareer ko saza dene se mann saaf nahi hota hai..

Dostları ilə paylaş:
  1   2   3   4
Orklarla döyüş:

Google Play'də əldə edin


Verilənlər bazası müəlliflik hüququ ilə müdafiə olunur ©muhaz.org 2017
rəhbərliyinə müraciət

    Ana səhifə