• Applications will be assessed and ranked according to their scientific quality by the ad hoc national mechanisms.
• Only application submitted jointly by the co-researchers from partner agencies responsible for program management in their respective countries will be declared admissible.
• A joint-committee will proceed to the final selection of projects.
• Calls for projects are launched on annual basis.
• Funds will be granted, on an annual basis, for three consecutive years, according to the proposed global budget.
• The renewal of the annual funding is subject to the submission of a scientific and financial progress report at the end of each year.
• Funding is meant only to bear the travel expenses between France and Pakistan for the researchers involved in the projects. Any other funds required for the implementation of joint projects should be provided by the laboratories or other sources.
• Cosigned papers drafted within the framework of the project will mention the support granted by the HEC in Pakistan and by the French Ministry for Foreign Affairs.
Co-funding of projects
The funding of the projects will be shared by the French and Pakistani partners: