(1) Cultural relics and historic site would be impacted during construction works, so it is necessary to make suggestions on reducing negative influence on cultural relics and historic site in ECOP.
(2) Cultural relics would be impacted by the following activities during construction period:
Loss or damage to cultural sites as a result of the Project, and
Potential damage to the structure and stability of the cultural sites during construction and operation.
(3) According to related investigation, there are not special areas for cultural relics and historic site. The following measures shall be taken when cultural relics are found during construction works:
Stop any construction works where cultural relics are found during construction period;
Contractor should report to PMO of towns, The PMO of town should report to the cultural relic administrative department and PMO of province immediately;
Local cultural relic administrative department should go to the scene within 24 hours and make comments within 7 days;
If local cultural relic administrative department identify it isn’t a cultural relic, this department should inform the contractor that they should restart the construction work immediately;
If local cultural relic administrative department identify it is a cultural relic, the scope of protection should be designated immediately. The PMO of town should assist local cultural relic administrative department to report to local government. And the local government should inform the public security to protect the site;
Rescue measures should be chosen by local cultural relic administrative department. If conservation experts identify cultural relic should be protected as site protection, this project need to carry out reconstruction argumentation;
If cultural relic is identified as key cultural relic, it is need to be reported to provincial or national cultural relic administrative department;
When provincial or national cultural relic administrative department receive reports, they should decide which rescue measures should be taken. If conservation experts identify cultural relic should be protected as site protection, this project need to carry out reconstruction argumentation.
(4) Banned items:
No disturb to any objects that have architectural and historical value.
(5) Emergency preplan flow chart:
As appendix 4 slow below.
Chapter 12 Human health and safety management
(1) It is the Contractor’s responsibility to protect workers and properties from construction accidents. The Contractor shall be responsible for complying with national and local safety standards.
(2) Some key risks associated with construction include:
Provide AIDS prevention and education for construction workers. For example, implementing information communication strategy, increase face to face consultant, solve systematic problems that will affect personal behavior, and encourage individuals to take preventive measures.
Appendix 1 Construction check list before construction started