Name: Georgios Surname: Papadopoulos Being. Father: Grigorios
Place of Birth: Symi island (Dodecanese Islands)
Year of Birth: 1959
Address: 8 Stavroupolis street, Nea Smirni, PC 17124
Telephone: (0030) 2109327032-2105381114-6944640094
1) High School Certificate from Panormiteiou Senior High school in Symi island (Symi 06/25/1977)
2) Degree from KATEE Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Athens, equivalent to the department of "Marketing and advertising of " Marketing " products (Thessaloniki 30/06/1993)
3) Degree in Public Administration, Panteion University (Athens 08/11/1987)
4) Ph.D. Panteion University on "The enforcement of public sector procurement and control of public expenditure in higher education institutions".(Athens 29/11/2007)
1) Training programme in information technology at the National Centre of Public Administration (Athens 06/19/1992)
2) Training programme entitled "Specialized Training," of the Directorate of Education, Ministry of Education (Athens 05/05/1995)
3) Seminar on "New Payment Arrangements 2005" in Evroekpaideftiki E.P.E. coducted by Ms Milona Thomi and Mr Keladiti Theodoro, executives of the General State Accounting Office (Athens 19/04/2005)
4) Seminar on "Budgeting" in SA Feasibilty conducted by Mr. C. Giannakopoulos and K. Spyliotopoulos, Chiefs of the Directorate of Budget of the General State Accounting Office. (Athens 21/04/2005)
5) Seminar on "Public Procurement Tenders"-Presentation and analysis of the current and new legislation governing the procurements of goods and materials, in SA Feasibility conducted by Ms Sampanis, executive of the Ministry of Commerce. (Athens 05/23/2006)
6) Training programme on "Public-Private Partnerships (PPP) ", at the National Centre of Public Administration (01/08/2007)
7) Seminar at the National Centre of Public Administration on "Management by objectives and measuring performance"
8) Seminar at the National Centre of Public Administration on "Code for Civil Servants".
B) Professional Activity
1) CONTRACT WORK OF PRIVATE LAW:
i) KAZAPLAST Company. 5 Cyprus street, Moschato, worked for four months in 1981
ii) Tourist shops Psaros Nicholas employment with bonuses on Symi island for three years (1978-1981) during the summer months from April to October. (There is no evidence.)
iii) TEI of Athens on the temporary level of "Provost" working full-time, my student years: 1984-85 (from 21/01/1985 until 5-7-1985), 1985-86 (from 10/22/1985 to 05/07/1986) and 1986-1987 (from 30/10/1986 to 31/12/1986) as part of the study of Educational Design and Planning in Western Attika.
iv) TEI of Piraeus working as lecturer and later at the rank of laboratory associate from the academic year 1988-89 up to 05.07.2008, having the maximum legitimate hours allowed by law for public servants.
v) Reviewer of European Programmes in the Regions of Attica, Central Greece and Peloponnese, accredited Evaluator of the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs, with the registration number 1589 and field of study "Economy and Management. (Athens 17/06/2002)
vi) Accredited trainer of the National Accreditation Centre for Continuing Vocational Training & Support Services (E.KE.PIS.), Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs with registration number 10024 Athens (27/09/2002)
vii) Certificate of HPC-DPE TEI Piraeus as a program evaluator.
viii) Certificate of HPC-DPE TEI Piraeus as a promotion executive.
Head of the Secretariat of the Faculty of Technological Applications (FTA) from 10/14/1987 to 11/30/1998 and from 10/22/1990 to 21/04/1992.
a) An official of the department of economic affairs from 01/12/1988 to 12/21/1990.
b) Secretary of the Special Account of TEI of Piraeus from its establishment until 12/06/1989.
c) Head of the Technical Services from 04/22/1992 to 08/31/1992 and from 10/04/1994 to 05/20/1997 supervising public tender procedures and tender documents for projects.
d) Head of Electronics Department from 05/20/1997 until 06/06/1997.
e) Head of Technical Services from 06/06/1997 until 05/28/1999.
f) Head of Economic Affairs from 28/05/1999 until 25/07/2000.
g) Director of Finance from 07.25.2000 until 16.05.2005.
h) Director of Coordination of Studies and Student Welfare
i) General Secretary of TEI of Piraeus from 05/16/2005 until today.
10) Deputy member of the Service and Disciplinary Board of TEI of Kalamata.
11) Member of the Board staff selection committee by decree.
12) Board Member of the Cultural Association "Union of young people from Symi 'The NIREAS’
13) Chairman of the Steering Committee of Economic Planning and Development Process in order to effectively exploit new technologies in administration and decreasing bureaucracy in TEI of Piraeus (GG (Greek Government Gazette) 1313/2-7-2009)
14) Chairman of the committee to simplify and accelerate administrative procedures (GG (Greek Government Gazette) 38/18-1-2006)
1. Founding member of the Association of Administrative Officers of TEI of Piraeus and author of the association.
President and member of the board of the Association of Administrative Officers of TEI of Piraeus.
2. President of the Panhellenic Federation of Administrative Officers of TEI (PAOD / TEI).
3. Secretary of the Federation of Personnel Management of Higher Education (ODPTE)
E) Participation in the organization of International Conferences:
1) International Conference entitled "Systems Organization, Information Technology, Communication and Education." organized by the Hellenic Organization of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises and Handicraft (EOMMEX) S.A in May of 1989.
2) International conference ''Education and Production II'' in the framework of the RETRA project.
3) Participation in organizing and conducting the international conference of the Assosiation of PhD holders Professors of Technological Institutions (EDICTI).
4) Participation in International Conference eRA - 4 organized by the Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus in Spetses.
5) Participation in the workshop of TEI of Piraeus entitled ''Director of Finance and Economic Affairs departments of TEI. Current situation-modernization'', making a presentation on ‘Business training program and initial training’.
6) Participation in the Conference of university officials organized by the Technological Institute of Piraeus in Spetses 14-15 June 2007 as rapporteur to discuss: I. Organizational Management of Universities and Technological Educational Institutes (TEI) - Names - Formation - Correlations - Differences.
III. Four-year developmental planning. Procedures for changes, amendments of the regular budget and Public Investment Budget.
7) Participation as a rapporteur at the seminar ‘The Future of Higher Education after the new developments’ organized by the University of Macedonia and the Federation Board of Higher Education Personnel in Thessaloniki.