Sorry, but we do have this degree at our University.
From: Eisa Ali Johali [mailto:ejohali@KSU.EDU.SA]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 6:15 AM
To: Nash, Phyllis
Cc: rectoroffice; Johali.email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: FW: FW: Dear Prof Kelly Can You Accept Me As Full time PhD Candidate 2013 \2014 in One of These Three Options ?
I have contacting many universities looking for PhD in Health Sciences Education \ Health Professions Education - teaching and learning health professions ........I did not got any positive replay ..... Do you have, can you help, is this degree available in United States ?
Please help my university looking for USA and Canadian Universities Only
Happy New Year to You
Eisa Ali Johali
PhD online Health Sciences
From: Kelly Kleinhans [email@example.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:31 PM
To: Eisa Ali Johali
Subject: Re: FW: Dear Prof Kelly Can You Accept Me As Full time PhD Candidate 2013 \2014 in One of These Three Options ?
The only Ph.D. program we have at Murray is the Doctorate of Nursing, which I don't think you would qualify for. I would refer you to the University of Kentucky Rehabilitation Sciences Program for a Ph.D. opportunity. Lexington is about 4 hours east of Murray.
Contact Dr. Mattacola perhaps he can direct you to the best opportunity.
• A Bachelor degree Applied Medical Sciences, Health Education, KSU, Riyadh 1986
• A Short Fellowship Planning Health Professions Programs, MED, College of Medicine, University of Chicago at Illinois 1995.
• A Master of Arts in Philosophies and Sciences of Teaching, Learning and Curriculum in Saudi Arabian & UK Nursing Programs 1995, University of Southampton, UK
Meanwhile, I have long experiences with teaching and learning health professions programmes, and experiential learning with development of philosophies for health, education and curriculum. I am Author of two published books " A Concise Health Professions History & Ethics: An Anglo-Arabic Book. Dar Alwael Publishing, Damascus, Syria 2008 & History of Health Education in the KSA, Dar Almareekh, Riyadh, SA2004. As an outcome of these 'Experiential Learning' I have got PhD in Health Sciences by accrediting prior experience from Hil University but my country does not accept.
Further Academic, professional and publishing information you can found Academic Sitehttp://faculty.ksu.edu.sa/JOHALI/default.aspx )
Can You Acceot Me As Full time PhD 2013 \ 2014 in one of these options:
1) Philosophies and Sciences of Saudi Arabian Health Professions Education(Johali SAHPE Project): Do SAHPE Have Philosophies and Sciences that Can Assure Quality
2) Place of Health Ethics in Saudi Arabian Health Professions Education: A Documentary Analysis with Faculty, students and health personnel perceptions.
3) Health Education in Saudi Arabia : Do We Have Worthy Health Education ?: Surveying health personnel perceptions (under review)
I have long experience with English Language and many educational fields I can start with any faculty ... I am too late I have to start soon with . Can I and How to Apply as a Full time PhD Candidate 2013 \2014 in One of the above Options ..Please Let Me Know ...May I will Brink all required documents during CLUE Conference.
Major interests: History; Philosophy & Ethics
Vision and Experiences:
The Way ahead Towards Total Quality Health Education; Health Professions Education & Health Sciences Education
Community Health Sciences Dapartment
College of Applied Medical Sciences
King Saud University
P. O. Box 10219 Riyadh 11433