Susu theatre group



Yüklə 23,79 Kb.
tarix03.04.2018
ölçüsü23,79 Kb.

http://theatre.susu.org/images/logos/tg_full.png

SUSU THEATRE GROUP:

COMMITTEE MEETING 17/10/2016

MINUTES

By Josh Vaatstra


COMMITTEE:

-Emily (President)

-Charlie (VP)

-JV (Secretary)

-Rob (Treasurer)

-Flora (Social Sec)

-Ilsa (Publicity)

-Samena (Workshops)

-Rachel (Workshops)

-Phoebe (Tours)

-Shere (Web)

-Fliss (OM)

-Kim (OM)


NON-COMM:

Anand Sankar

Will Hankey


APOLOGIES FROM:




-Congratulations to Waiting for Godot!
PUNK ROCK UPDATE

-Raff: its intensive week next week and the cast are basically off book

-Gandhi is Punk Rock sponsor

-Raff: where do we get poster printed?

-Em: Instaprint

-First run of Act 2 Thursday

-Charlie House filming trailer this week

-Ilsa taking headshots and rehearsal photos

-Cast doing bios
ANIMAL FARM UPDATE (by Fliss)

-We have a lovely cast

-a few who won’t come weekends cause homesick which is so cute

-We can work round so it’s not a problem

-Readthrough went great

-Played loads of games.

-Even the ones who were initially like “don’t want to play games” were like *insert Charlie happy face I guess*

-Played a billion games I’ve missed the list

-Had to start later cause of Godot (soz guys)

-2 sessions on character and stage combat and then block all the things

-should be doing runs by the time we hit intensive

-concious of running time, but there’s loads of stuff to be put in so it’ll be a bit short but not worried yay



-Can we have show liasons at rehearshals pleaaaase
-Rachel arrives

-Phoebe: your hair looks nice?

-Rachel: really? It’s disgusting!
WINTER PITCHES CONVERSATION

-The committee care play is 100 by Neil Monaghan, Dean Petterly and Christopher Hymen

-Tom Smythe wants to AD

-Tom’s pretty laid back

-Flora is too

-Ilsa is on it

-Nick Hern hold the rights

-Em: Give Nick Hern a ring tomorrow

-Will: what would you require in terms of set? Because I’d rather you didn’t use ours

-It’s set in limbo, so no need for set

-Will: We still using the dual budget?

-100 shouldn’t have to spend much money, most stuff in the PA house stuff

-Will: audition on the same days?

-Charlie: you’d get more auditionees auditioning at the same time

-Will: what if we struggle for numbers?

-JV: it’s very very unlikely that you’ll struggle for auditonees, especially given the intake of freshers this year

-Will: would you do two intervals? Because The Real Thing is 1 hour 45 and has a natural interval

-Yeah, just do shorter intervals

-JV: which productions are going first?

-Natural assumption was The Real Thing would go first, but this can be sussed later

-Will: NSDF?

-Would have to be done as one production, as it is one show

-Will: Same flyers?

-Yep


-Samena has offered to produce 100

-Next Monday, Ilsa and Flora to come back with a budget

-The Real Thing will have the current Winter Rehearsal Rooms, and Charlie will sort out room bookings for 100



FINANCIAL UPDATE

-Been a quiet week

-We have £5 more than we did last week because Octavia Woodward paid money for her Godot ticket straight to the TG account

-£1826.41 in the account

-Still haven’t worked out how Circle Pay works

-SUSU are still being useless

-What a surprise

-Gonna pay the Rita money when he’s got the Godot money

-Got the other tuck box key now

-Will will lose money cos some places didn’t give him receipts

-Crai

-Rob to talk to Jamie Martin about the membership thing

-We have almost as much money in the independent pot as we have in the TG account

-Madness

-We have all records since 2007

-Rob just has plastic bags full of ticket stubs

-Phoebe: just keep it and if SUSU ever ask for records, tell em they can have the bags


SOCIAL UPDATE

-Tom Smythe requested we go to Itchy Feet

-So TG have an Itchy Feet social

-Tom will have a friend if you go

-Flora to look into Playzone

-Will Hankey will make an event for Punk Rock


TOURS UPDATE

-Phoebe: Nothing
WORKSHOPS UPDATE

-We need a room for Stage Combat Workshop

-Flora: try a Netball Court, because they’d be perfect

-If not, try EEE

-Rachel: wagwan with money?

-Shere: ask him to send you an invoice

-Flora: say please can you make it out to SUSU Theatre Group

-Workshop is from 11-3

-Doing a bloody workshop. HYPE.
TECH UPDATE

-Nothing to report

-Training days: Sound Tonight, Lighting Tomorrow, Sound Wednesday, Lighting Friday

-Em: it’s not essential, but you’re strongly encouraged to go!

-We’ve all done H&S Now so we are fine to help tech Showstoppers Main

-Animal Farm have Co-TDs now – George Tucker and Joe Lynch!



WEB UPDATE

-The Reservation Form worked! So we have sexy pie charts now

-Rob has a buttload of data for Spring Awakening which he’ll sort out with Shere


PUBLICITY UPDATE

-Didn’t publicise Godot, but that was a blip

-Will continue to do the thing
AOB

-Ilsa: what do we need for Monday?

-Budget, Powerpoint so we all know the show

-Not like a formal pitch, just a clarification of what the show is

-Shere: I’m gonna make a sponsor database, with imagery and details etc.

-Will: the new PA Cards are sorted, so they should be out in under a month

-Will: If you’re still up for performing something at PA Winter Warmer, pls start thinking

-Fliss: Josh Harris’ read through this Wednesday yes?

-Flora: would you rather have finger lenghted arms or arm lengthed fingers? Just food for thought

-Charlie: couldn’t book EEE for the Workshop, but have a chat to Edmund about booking The Annex

-Charlie to chair the ‘Breaking’ Pitch

-Shere: Can everyone read the new script please?

-Em: to clarify to committee, it is compulsory to read all Pitch materials before you can have a say in a pitch.


TL;DR:

-PUNK ROCK IN GOOD STEAD FOR THE STORM THAT’S COMING

-ANIMAL FARM HAD A GREAT READTHROUGH

-COMMITTEE LOOKING INTO “100” FOR WINTER DOUBLE BILL

-£1826.41 in the account

-HAVING YET ANOTHER ROOM DEBACLE FOR STAGE COMBAT ROOM
ACTION POINTS FOR COMMITTEE

-Can we have show liasons at rehearshals pleaaaase

-Rob to talk to Jamie Martin about the membership thing


Swear Count

N/A
Bad Pun Count



N/A

Yüklə 23,79 Kb.

Dostları ilə paylaş:




Verilənlər bazası müəlliflik hüququ ilə müdafiə olunur ©muhaz.org 2020
rəhbərliyinə müraciət

    Ana səhifə