26. A coach tells a player the correct way to inbound a basketball from the sideline; at the same time the coach is demonstrating how to throw the ball inbound in a game-time situation. What is taking place?
31. What is the best way to set goals to achieve the best results?
a. Set a goal that you cannot achieve.
b. Set a goal you can easily achieve.
*c. Set a goal you can moderately achieve.
d. both b and c
Title: Feedback Knowledge
32. After John kicked the football from the 22-yard line, he heard the referee yell, "It's good." What type of knowledge was expressed by the referee?
a. knowledge of performance–intrinsic feedback
b. knowledge of performance–extrinsic feedback
c. knowledge of results–intrinsic feedback
*d. knowledge of results–extrinsic feedback
33. While his players are working out, a coach notices a mistake in an athlete’s form. The coach tells the player what might work better and how to do it. What type of feedback is the coach giving the player?
a. intrinsic feedback
*b. extrinsic feedback
c. frequent feedback
d. expert feedback
34. Feedback that produces the greatest improvement in performance and potentially produces the greatest learning