2018 REGISTRATION FORM Before filling out the form, please read it carefully. All the information below MUST be filled accurately in order for your application to be processed. All players are requested to submit their complete registration form with cash to Br.Bilal. Please do not submit/mail your registration form to ISM. Any fees that have been received late will be returned to you.
3. I will NOT be playing all games because I will DEFINITELY have transportation problems. I will show up when I can, and I hope to be able to attend at least games out of the 8 games plus playoffs insha-Allah.
4. I MAY NOT play all games because I MAY be going away on vacation insha-Allah for weeks from ________________ to .
5. I MAY NOT play all games because I MAY have transportation problems. I will show up when I can, and I estimate I will be able to attend at least games out of the 8 games plus playoffs insha-Allah.
6. I WILL DEFINITELY play only games insha-Allah because _____________________________________________.
7. I MAY play only games insha-Allah because ________________________________________________________.
I, the undersigned, hereby accept full responsibility for any injury to my child in the course of any ball hockey game organized or sanctioned by the Markham Muslim Ball Hockey Association and ISM. Furthermore, my child is in sufficient physical condition, in my opinion, to be playing competitive ball hockey. I hereby clear the ISM, MMBHA, all its agents, officers, volunteers, and representatives of any liability in the event of injury to my child, damage to, or theft of, his personal property occurring in the hockey playing area before, during or after any ball hockey game organized or sanctioned by the MMBHA and ISM. I also hereby certify the accuracy of the information provided above, to the best of my knowledge. I understand that the registration fee is non-refundable. My child understands that he MUST play for any team that claims him in the draft or acquires him in a trade, and that a game or all games for any week may be cancelled or postponed should the MMBHA deem it necessary.