of Spray Deposited Bi2S3, Sb2S3 and As2S3 Thin Films
4) Dr. N. S. Gaikwad (Awarded) (2003).
Studies on Preparation and Characterization of Europium Chalcogenide
5) Dr. A.P.Torane .( Awarded ) (2005).
Studies on Preparation and Characterization of Electrodeposited
Bi2Se3, Sb2Se3 , As2Se3 Thin Films.
6) Dr. Sundeep H. Deulkaar ( Awarded ) (2005)
Studies on Preparation and Characterization of ZnFeS Pellets and
7) Mr. A.V. Moholkar ( Awarded) (2007)
Preparation and Characterization of F: SnO2 and Sn: In2O3 and studies on their use in gas sensors
8) Mr. S.M. Pawar ( Awarded) 2007
Studies on rechargeable storage cells formed with electrodeposited Fe
doped CdSe thin films
9) Miss. U.B. Suryavanshi.(Awarded) 2008
Studies on preparation and characterization of H2,Cl2 Fuel Cell
10) Mr. R.R. Sawant (Awarded) 2009
Preparation and (photo)electrochemical Characterization of Spray
Deposited CdIn2S4 Thin Films and Their Use in Storage Cells
11) Mr. P.S. Shinde (Awarded)2009
Photoelectrochemical detoxification of water using spray deposited oxide
semiconductor thin film
12) Mr. R.C. Kambale (Awarded 2010) 13) Mr. V.M. Nikale ( Submitted 2010)
Growth and characterization of p-CdTe/n-CdIn2Se4 Heterojunction
14) Mr. D.M. Sapkal. ( Working )since ( 2003)
Preparation and characterization of p-CdTe/n-CdIn2S4 Heterojunction solar cells
15) Mr. R.T. Sapkal. (working) since 2008
Preparation and Characterization of spray deposited Zinc oxide thin films for
detoxification of water.
Mr. Kawale S. S. (working) since 2008
Mr. Shinde S.S. (working) since 2008
Mr. Babar A.R. (working) since 2008
Miss Chavan A.U. (working) since 2009
Mr. Jamale A.S. (working) since 2009
15) Teaching Records:
From 1990 - 1992 : Solid State Physics
From 1990- 1995 : Classical Mechanics
M.Sc. I & II : Energy Conversion Devices
Solar Thermal Devices
M.Phil : Thin Film Physics
16) Articles :
Semiconductor - Electrolyte Interface - C.H. Bhosale and S.H. Pawar. Proc. of National Workshop on Solid State Energy Conversion, Kolhapur, (1985). Page No. 27, Ed. S.H. Pawar, C.H. Bhosale and R.N. Patil.
17) Books :
Solid State Energy Conversion - Proc. of National Workshop on Solid State Energy Conversion, Kolhapur, February, 1996, Editors : S.H.Pawar, C.H.Bhosale and R.N. Patil.
18) Visits to Abroad:
1) Visited U.S.A. in April 1990 to present a research paper at the International Conference.
2) Visited Czech Republic in May 2007 under INSA collaboration programme.
19) Who’s Who in the World :
Included name in the new 18th edition of Marquis Who’s Who in the World USA.
20) Awards :
1) Indian National Science Academy (INSA) visiting Fellowship for the year
2) Member IOP, UK, 2005
. 3) Indian National Science Academy (INSA) International collaboration/ Bilateral
Exchange Programme (2007)
4) Mahud-Bhushan, from Villagers, Mahud B.K. Tal: Sangola Dist: Solapur
Aug. 5, 2007
21) Fields of interest :
i) Semiconductor thin films: Preparation and Characterization
ii) Photoelectrochemical / Solid state junction solar cells
iii) Rechargeable storage cells
iv) Fuel cells
v) Purification of Water
22) Extension Work 1) Secretary, Students’ Book Bank, Department of Physics, since 1992
2) Orientation course on NSS organized by Tata Institute of Social
Sciences, Mumbai July 22-31, 1997
3) Program Officer for NSS from 1997 to 1998
4) Director, Central Assessment for Medical Examination (1998)
5) Director, Central Assessment for Engineering Examination (Jan. 2000)
6) Director, Central Assessment for Engineering Examination (M/A. 2001)
7) Member of selection committees for teachers on the under graduate colleges
8) Member of selection committees for teachers on various universities
List of journal publications