• 1987-91: Correspondent for the weekly "Al-Ofok", Nicosia (Cyprus).
• 1992-95: Scholarship from UNESCO to prepare the PH.D thesis.
• 1996-97: Associates researcher in the « Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherche sur la Paix et d’Études Stratégiques », CIRPES –Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales, EHESS, 71, Bd Raspail, 75006 , Paris.
• 1997-98: Supervisor of educators’ team on issues relating to youth ages 13-18 with behavioral disorders and antisocial conducts. The « l’Institut de Rééducation Médico-éducatif et Professionnel pour Adolescents ». Château de l’essor, 2 routes de Marolles, 94440 Santeny
1998-2003: Trainer and instructor for family judges within the training sessions organized by the institute of “Association Française des Centres de Consultation Conjugale”, AFCC ,44 rue Danton, 94270, Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, In partnership with the “École Nationale de la Magistrature”, 3 ter, Quai aux Fleurs 75004 Paris.
My topics of training: The migrant family in-between or how to think about cultural and legal differences: Conflict of cultures and conflict of incompatible laws.
1998-2003 : Teacher for couple mediators and Family Therapists in the institute “Espace Enfance”, 4 ter Passage de la main d’Or , 75011Paris.
Topics of my teaching:
Analysis of practice among mediators and therapists;
The malaise of the child. Its modes of expression and «symptoms”;
A reflection and exchange on family functioning ;
Representations of health and prevention in different cultures.
• 2003-2005: Assistant professor in Sociology of Education "in the Institute INFA (Institut National de Formation et d’Application), 5/9, rue Anquetil, 94736 Nogent-sur-Marne cedex
"The French school of sociology of Education: P. Bourdieu and JC Passeron and R. Boudon;
"Ethnomethodology and Education;
"The symbolic violence of the school of the “inequality of opportunities "
2005-2006 : Lecturer at An-Najah University-Nablus, as part of the cooperation program between “Medfil Humanities Institute” and An-Najah University (CSC).
2006: Researcher and curriculum adviser for the creation of doctoral school funding by the “Agence universitaire de la francophonie”; Universitet Aleksander Moïsiu, Durres, Albania.
2007: Lecturer at the “Fondazione Giuseppe Dessi "-Villacidro-Sardinia-Italy on North-South relations in the Mediterranean basin. Foundation Giuseppe Dessi, Università degli di Cagliari, Facoltà di straniere ling and literature.
Missions mandated by the European training Foundation, Turin, Italy, in the framework of European cooperation program “Tempus” with the Palestinian universities.
Missions mandated by the Vrije Universiteit Brussel (Brussels – Belgium) within the framework of the European program “Erasmus Mundus”.
Missions mandated by the Università degli di Cagliari, Italy in the framework of European cooperation ENPI (European Neighbourhood and Partnership-(European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument - ENPI).
2008: Presenting a paper study on "social ties, identity and globalization” within the International Congress of AISLF ,(International Association of French Speaking Sociologists), Istanbul from 0.7 to 11 July, 2008, Turkey.
2004-2009: Professor of “Family Sociology” for students of the Master “Ethics as agent of change: trans-cultural mediation”, Euro-Mediterranean Consortium of universities” CUEM, Citadella dell’Oasi, 94018, Troina, Sicily, Italy:
2004-2005: Teaching a module on "Issues of family and social ties; CUEM, Citadella dell’Oasi, 94018, Troina, Sicily, Italy
2005-2006: Teaching a module on " Enunciative categories of the sociological and anthropological analyses "; CUEM, Citadella dell’Oasi, 94018, Troina, Sicily, Italy
2006-2007: Teaching a module on "The Mediterranean: a shared legacy, CUEM, Citadella dell’Oasi, 94018, Troina, Sicily, Italy
2007-2008: Teaching a module on "Cultural heritage and identity issues in the Mediterranean"; CUEM, Citadella dell’Oasi, 94018, Troina, Sicily, Italy
2008-2009: teaching a module on "The Anthropology of Development: Economy and Culture". CUEM, Citadella dell’Oasi, 94018, Troina, Sicily, Italy
2009-2010: Professor of “Intercultural management” for students of the Master “Ethics and dynamics of the entrepreneurship”,CUEM-IHET, Sousse, Tunisia:
Teaching a module on "Intercultural Management and Globalization" in the Master of CUEM in collaboration with "Institut des Hautes Etudes de Tunis”.
• "The exponential proliferation of disciplines, Social Sciences and Humanities between universalism, localism and authenticity." MedFil Publishing, Paris, Oct. 2004: 260.
• "Pluralism and Interdisciplinary in Social Science ", An-Najah University publications-Medfil, Nablus (Nablus), Palestine, 2006:360.
• "Social Work in School and Family Counseling: The French Model", CSC publications, An-Najah University, Nablus (Nablus), Palestine, 2005.
Dozens of Articles, Scientific Reports, Research Papers:
•“Strategy of peace in the Middle East! Some interrogations”,Organon,N° 5 5 Nov., 1990, Paris.
•"Genesis of the battle field Israeli-Palestinian conflict : Culture and Strategy, Organon No. 6, March 1991, (Paris).
• "Imperialism of the phallus and women's rights in Islam: meeting with Antoinette Fouque" Dialogue, Winter 1992.
• "The feminine intelligence as a weapon against the male power through the medieval Arabic literature: Meeting with René Khawam" Dialogue, Summer 1992.
• "Abraham the polygamist and the problem of origin: Father to share or impossible equality between wives-mothers" booklet published by Medfil publications and a summary published in Dafater Thaqafia No. 8, February 1997, Ramallah (Palestine ).
• Dozens of articles in Arabic published by Ofoq Newspaper (Lebanon-Cyprus), Al-Wihda Review (Morocco), and Al-Nahj Review (Syria).