Alsatian dialect Oral (Alsatian is an Alemannic-German dialect)
Jul. 2015 – Present
Senior Software Engineer at SQLI Switzerland (Lausanne)
I.T. Department – Tax Level - Etat de Vaud
August 2015 to Present
Taxation: Reworking of existing intranet for the taxation of the Vaud County’s legal entities
Java Senior Developer & Designer in a turnkey project environment, on-site, among a team of 4 developers.
- Support and code reviews given to developers
- Rework and building of AngularJS design/unit-testing patterns and directives
- Integration (Maven / Jenkins) : packaging and deployment, monitoring and coverage reporting regarding unit and integration tests (JUnit, Cobertura).
- Git Repository manager : setup and settings of Atlassian Bitbucket Server
- Packaging and building of front-end delivery : Gulp, Grunt, Karma, Bower, NodeJS.
Jul. 2010 to Jun. 2015
Software Engineer at SOPRA-STERIA (Lyon) Integration to turnkey projects and application managements for large energy companies
GRDF (based in Steria office, Lyon)
April 2014 to June 2015
Gazpar : Deployment solution for the gas meters
Java Technical Lead in a turnkey project environment, among a team of over 20 people.
- Technical reference roles and technical support given to the developers. Code reviews.
- Drafting and validation of technical design documents.
- Development of specific components and few POC for the technical layer of the application as well as for few integration tasks.
- Apache http configuration. Shell scripting.
- Jenkins jobs and continuous integration management.
ERDF (based in ERDF office, Lyon)
September 2011 to March 2014
Linky : Deployment solution for the electric meters (final version)
Java Senior Software Designer in an AGILE environment, among a team of over 50 technical resources (JEE architects, technical experts, senior Oracle DBA, testers, developers). The project has been under strict quality and security standards.
- Development of automated batch processes : Spring Batch, Shell scripts, Curl, SQLPlus.
- Unit and integration tests : based on failsafe, surefire and jacoco. Implementations : junit4, spring-test, dbunit, mockito, fest-assert, broker activemq (for testing producer and consumer JMS queues).
- Solutions to techical problems related to data intensive databases : performance analysis and processes scheduling, tuning of SQL queries.
- Continuous integration : Sonatype Nexus (Maven), target deployments using Jenkins, Code reviews with Sonar, Stash and Fisheye/Crucible as we had both a GIT and a SVN source repository.
- Steering of a small project of 4 developers during 2 months, for a third-party Web application : costing and tasks following.
January to August 2011
Linky : Deployment solution for the electric meters (pilot phase)
Java Junior Software Designer in an application management environment, related to the the deployment of the Linky electric meters in the pilot sites of Lyon and Tours. I have worked with a team of 5-8 developers.
- Application maintenance under following backoffice technologies (JDK 6) : ALBPM, ALSB, Weblogic (JMS, WLI).
- Application maintenance and minor changes in a Web environment : GWT, Google Maps (JS/JSNI), JSP, Struts.
- Development and installation of Control-M process chains.
- Industrialization and packaging aimed at ERDF computer operators : drafting of technical installation procedures and run books.
- Maintenance of Oracle databases (10g et 11g) : data pump, objects resizing scripts, TNS names.
- Documentation, installation and Apache migration for all target servers (from Apache 2.0 to 2.2).
- Continuous integration with Maestro and Continuum.
GRT Gaz (based in Steria office, Lyon)
July to December 2010
TAO (Transport Acheminement Optimisation) Java/C++ application whose tasks are the simulation and the decision help for the dimensioning of the GRDF gas network.
Development and specifications for the application (fat client) : Eclipse RCP, Java, SWT, JPA (Hibernate), JNI, XML.
I have worked with a team of 10 people, including project management team.
Dec. 2009 to July 2010
End-of-studies internship as a C# Junior Software Designer : Development under C#.NET (Winforms, Entity Framework, Linq) of a fat client application for the management of databases scripts and Oracle performance tests.
Oct. 2009 to July 2010
Fixed-term contract as an IT manager and developer (Delphi, SQL Server, ASP), network administration, messaging services (postfix), Web servers (Apache2 http, WebDAV and IIS), databases administration, drafting of backup scripts.
May 2009 to Sept. 2009
Internship : junior project manager of 3 people (including myself) and developer (Delphi, SQL Server), server administration (Windows 2000 Server and Debian).
Sept. 2008 to April 2009
Fixed-term contract as a Delphi developer analyst, network and server administration.
June to Sept. 2008
Internship : junior developer analyst (Delphi,SQL Server, ASP) and application maintenance in a recruitment and consulting agency.
Improving and studies for the in-house software, for CV indexation and candidates management.
June to Sept. 2007
Summer job as a laborer in a cardboard company.
Oracle OCA JP - 1Z0-808 Java SE 8 Programmer I
(Score : 92%)
Oracle OCP JP - 1Z0-809 Java SE 8 Programmer II
(Score : 82%)